[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] D500-1 in latest Mopar Muscle magazine

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: DupontTim@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:40:44 EST
Hi Forward Lookers, I am happy that my car garnered some attention at the Mopar at Thunder Mountain meet last year here in Colorado. Jeff of Mopar Muscle was a great guy to talk with and he took a genuine interest in my car and it's heritage, he spent a good deal of time sorting out the facts and getting them straight (as possible) which is not easy on the D500. One note about the painting on the side I did it for fun and to help my car get noticed at cruises and the like. It worked. That's the reason Jeff looked at my car, and believe me there were alot of cars there. I did it all free hand in a couple of hours. I have threatened to sand it off every other day for a while. I get a few chuckles but most people think it's cool.  Thanks Tim
--- End Message ---