[FWDLK] '58 Coronado ?

Hi,
I've found some pics of a '58 Plymouth 8 pass limo. I think that
it is a Coronado like other Plymouth limo i've seen. The pics
were taken in the early '90s in Portugal. The car was (and is
perhaps always) for sale..
I've put these pics on the Coronado page (ther's also a '62
Coronado)
http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f/62coronado.htm

--
Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)
Imperial 57 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " :
http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad

- SportsCars : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-sprtcar

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html