Re: [FWDLK] Belvedere and Bulgemobile

Someone else may already have answered, I missed the original post:  Plymouth
used the names Belvedere, Plaza, and Savoy.  The Plaza and Savoy also are the
names of hotels, "exclusive" ones, in New York City -- both at the bottom
right corner of Central Park (both approximately six blocks from where I
work).  For that reason, I've always believed the Belvedere to have been
named after the hotel of that name too.

About the Bruce McCall Bulgemobile -- I remember that VERY well, remember
"Tap-A-Toe Futuroidic Brakes" from time to time for absolutely no reason at
all at least once every three months, and it's been a good twenty or
twenty-five years since I saw the spoof.  He has a book out now based on the
same sort of thing as the old Bulgemobile "brochure," spoofing 1950s cars,
"The Last Dream-O-Rama", it's at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com --  you can
see the cover illustration at Amazon.com at:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0609608010.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html