[FWDLK] TRUNK AND INTERIOR FLOORS

OK guys, (and gals)!!

Guess what? This may be old news but I've discovered a guy who's making floor and trunk pans for the 57-59 Mopars. He currently has an auction on ebay for the floor pans.

He said he makes trunk floors but they are made to order, so it takes some time. Tell him Bill da Magnumguy sent ya.

Bill Amberger
"the Magnumguy"
Ecclesiastes 3:1