[FWDLK] 1960 Chrysler taillights

A couple of days ago someone on the List was looking for taillight lenses for a 1960 Chrysler.  There were a pair of them up for auction on Ebay as of yesterday, but I didn't have the presence of mind to mark them item #.  Maybe whoever it was that needed them can take the time to find them in the Antique Parts section.  Good luck.

Pete Phillips
Ector, Texas
'58 Imperial coupe
'63 New Yorker