[FWDLK] (no subject)

Looking for two things; first, the plastic pieces that slide onto the headliner bows of a 57 Plymouth, they're long( about 5 ft) and were probably looked like chrome originally. Second, a 57 instrument cluster backing. All I need is the piece that the gauges bolt to, nothing else.
Also, thanks to all with the help on the heater control valve and manifold heat spring. A. Petrik did the heater valve and it is superb. Got the spring from Mitchell's, didn't have a problem there either.
Congrats to Dave again on the website, and to everyone who participates. It's truly the best source of info for the Forward Look crowd.........
Mike Barrett
57 Belvedere
Vacaville, Ca