Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 4:48 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Dawson's and Valley Vintage Auto

Hi All,
   Can anyone on the list email me/the list, the telephone numbers for Dawsons and/or Valley Vintage Auto parts?  I do not know where they are located, just know they exist.  Thanks, John in WI
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html