[FWDLK] vintage and dawsons

Thanks to all who replied to my quest for telephone numbers.
John in WI   once again a snow storm is starting to blow, let's see, winter started in October...1.2,3,4,5,6...nearly 6 months of winter...UGH...and it's not over!
pssstt!   Jack...here it comes again! -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html