Re: [FWDLK] torqueflite overhaul kit

In a message dated 3/19/02 3:08:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ditto on the $1200 being HIGH!!!

All

I hate to say this but the original estimate on the tranny was $2500.  I thought that was kind of high so I went to another shop.  The first guy could have seen me coming and figured I'd say OK no matter what price.  Maybe the cost on the older transmissions is more than the newer ones.  I thought the $1200 cost  was a bargain.  And if there are no other options.......
John Paxos