[FWDLK] for sale

I just saw this in a local paper. I have nothing to do with the car, just passing on information. The ad reads. 1959 Chrysler Imperial, 103,000 miles, excellent condition, daily driver, fully loaded, push button auto. $6995. obo. 519-588-0381 Waterloo.

That is Canadian money.

Results

Canada

United States

6995 Dollar(s)

=

4416.0354 Dollar(s)U.S.

Waterloo is about 1 hour drive west of Toronto. 2 hours from Buffalo. 3 hours from Detroit.

Mario Henry