[FWDLK] tranny overhaul kits!!

OUCH!!!!  I'm biting my lip!  See John, see John red in the face!  I got the answer from my guy at the parts store.   Newer style trannies like the 727 are soooooo much cheaper to re-build.   He told me to get "every" part, and have the "bands re-lined"...he said the parts alone would be $960.
John Paxos, my apologies!   $1,200 was not too bad with labor and all.
   John in WI   his tail between his legs...and another storm warning out for tonite...Who said life is fair?
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html