[FWDLK] About the "RE: Rejected posting to L-FORWARDLOOK@LIS

[FWDLK] About the "RE: Rejected posting to L-FORWARDLOOK@LISTS.PSU.EDU" messages...

Hi All,

If you post to the list and get a message back saying that it was
rejected... it might still have gone through.  I think mail is being
returned by someone's mail server with an incorrectly formed header.  It
appears to the listserver that the "bounced" message is a duplicate of
one just sent, so it ping-pongs around until eventually it dumps back in
the original sender's inbox.  I can't quite track it down now, but I'm
looking into it.

It's one of those things that drives you nuts but just can't shake out.
The mailing list equivalent of an intermittent electrical error I guess.

-Dave

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html