[FWDLK] What's to anodize ?

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to have my aluminum parts anodized for free. As I
don't want to forget some part before I sent them (because I will only have
one go at it), I wanted to be sure to have rounded up every part needing
anodizing :

- Front grille (including "V" ornament support)
- "V" ornament (gold anodized)
- Sub-grille mouldings
- Taillight support (including "cap")

Am I missing some parts in this list ?

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html