[FWDLK] GOLD MINE!!!!

I have recently discovered a Junkyard FULL of Forward Look cars. I am
listing a few I remember. I will be going out there again soon. So, If
anyone has any requests, (Parts, pictures,etc.) please let me know!!!

1955 Chrysler Windsor Newport (fairly complete)
1955 Desoto (No engine trans or grill)
1956 Chrysler (body very rusty, engine is there, trans??)
1956 Desoto (mostly complete except for engine and trans)
1956 Dodge Wagon (Couldn't get a close look, but appears complete)
10- 1956 Dodges (Condition Varies)
1959 Dodge (looks complete)
MANY MANY MORE!!!!!

THanks,
Karl
1956 Chrysler Windsor Nassau

chrysler56@xxxxxxx

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html