[FWDLK] GOLD MINE!!!!

While I am going to the yard on Thursday. I want to let people know that
they have a ton of stuff. Like a very restorable 1954 Chrysler Windsor,
original engine and trans (auto). They also have other 50's cars, and newer.
They have cars from 90's through the 70's. Need anything, just ask!
THanks,
KArl

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html