Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 8:11 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Need Some Engine Help

Over the weekend, my son was removing the bolts that holds the valve covers on the Coronet's engine.  It's a 1957 Coronet, 325 engine, and of course, the top of the stud broke off.  It looks like the stud has threads on both ends, with the one end going into one of the rocker arms?  Do these just screw into the rockers (vice grips?) or are we talking major disassembly here ($$$?).   And where would one get a replacement with the proper threads and hardness?

As always, appreciate your assistance and advice.

LARRY (In cold, very snowy Akron, Ohio.  Where's Spring?)