From: "Sperduto, Nick" <SperdutoN@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Non forward look, any suggestions
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:59:40 -0500

This is a non forward look question, delete now or forever hold you peace.

Ok, for who's left.
I have a 98 Dakota and the drivers seat foam is getting worn. Mostly
because
I'm a fat ass. Anyway, it's not like the old style foam and springs, it's a
moulded piece of foam with a cover zipped over it. I called Dodge for a new
one. You have to buy the cover with it. For the back foam and bottom foam
they want $1500, yes, that reads fifteen hundred dollars.
Anyone with any suggestions other than to try junkyards ?

Thanks,
Nick

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer