[FWDLK] Power brake conversion

You fellas will have to pardon me, I'm accustomed to the later style power brake set-ups, much like the ones found on cars of today. (One piece units, with the pushrod captured on the back). I'll readily admit a lack of familiarity with the old Treadle-Vac set-ups of the ' 50's. To simplify my prior input--- Take ALL the parts from the donor car that have ANYTHING to do with the power brake system, and put them on your car, once again, making sure they're not junk (worn out) and then put 'em on your ride. Catch my drift??        Got Fins???     Zach-