[FWDLK] Non-forward look seat question

Man that sounds like a Mercedes seat price, not a Dodge!! Of course, we now have Daimler-Chrysler, and therefore maybe they had to increase the price of Dodge seat pad assemblies to compensate for the lackluster success of the merger---?? Try a salvage yard with a parts locater service--and good luck!      Zach-