[FWDLK] gold anodizing

Hello Larry and folks,
                                Give ano-brite an e-mail (anobrite@xxxxxxxxxxxx) and address it to Marcos Cielak and tell him I sent you. He does an excellent job with sporttone panels (in silver or gold) and his prices are very reasonable. I at first didn't want to use his services due to his address in Hollywood,CA (I was thinking high dollar town, high dollar price) but I tried him anyway and I'll never regret it. He can also work with stainless, pot metal, and chrome if need be. I've only used him for my aluminum parts but I'm sure he's just as good with the rest. Hope this helps.
Take Care,
Frank