From: Matt Odom
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2002 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] A sad day

So sorry to here about your car. I'm going to a couple of salvage yards in the next few days. I'll keep my eyes open for you. I will take photos of anything worth looking at and e-mail them to you. I seriously doubt I will find anything rust free, but the old cars don't do too bad in our climate. Surface rust mostly. Have a blessed day.
Leah Odom
'57 Belvedere 4dr sedan
'55 Belair 4dr sedan