From: Roger Howard [mailto:rdhoward@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2002 12:24 AM
Subject: Karl's discovery

HelloList,
 Listmember Karl sounded  very excited to have found the junkyard with all the FL Mopars. however, it is in Fredonia, WI, not Fedonia. Although Karl said he was posting the yard phone number, it never came up on my screen, so I don't know what is going on there, but one should be able to call Information and get the number. Hopefully it is easier than trying to contact the guy in TX/ THE TX guy sounds like a real oldtimer; more and more they are the people who will "save" our parts....
Roger