Re: [FWDLK] Power brakes

You shouldn't be thoroughly offended by the simple reply
you received.  If you are, I can't believe you have been in
the old car hobby field very long.

Everyone has a little fun now and then.
Just turn the corner and move forward.

Tom       '57 Coronet                     southern Ohio

Zach Collie wrote:

WELL-----EXCUSE ME ( to quote Steve Martin) for being a GM GUY (for the most part)  Give a guy a break for being new to these cars!  A little help and encouragement goes a long way in helping KEEP new members in the hobby(or at least this segment of the hobby, I'm by no means new to the old car hobby!) Making fun of people doesn't help a bit!!! I'm thoroughly offended! Thanks for the help and education--not!           Zach--