[FWDLK] Gimme a (power) brake

Sorry to be a pain fellas- just havin' a rough time of it lately. I was just offering a bit of help and used the wrong "trade name" in reference to a braking system. I would love to see one of these power brake set-ups with the bellows,etc., up close. Like I said before, I'm accustomed to the more conventional "can" type and I am trying to invision how one of these Mopar "bellow" set-ups must work.Unfortunately my ' 58 Firesweep doesn't have power brakes, so I can't use it for reference. I do plan on adding, if possible, a power set-up to it. Will a canister type from a later year model fit it? I will say that I was sucessfull in converting my single circuit system to dual circuit operation (and safety). I used a master cylinder for a ' 71 Charger, (with four wheel drums) and a metering block (for four wheel drums) from a ' 72 Buick Skylark ( I have access to lots of spare parts on these, a! s I've owned a few of them) The system works well, although I plan to convert to front discs(AAJ). Now, does anyboby have any information on how to read a ' 58 Firesweep cowl tag??  Thanks, and I appreciate everyone's understanding and patience.    Zach--