[FWDLK] sour deals

If one tries to buy but one does not sell,
Will the buyer die and the seller go to hell?
Should the buyer beware and the seller be wary?
If the facts are not known the story can be scary.
Rumors do fly and rumors do hurt,
Why should we all listen to all of the dirt?
Simmer down for awhile and read a good book,
We are all here to enjoy Forwardlook.

Thanks again Dave for stepping in.   This list keeps getting better.     John in WI

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Calendars are still available. Don't miss the chance to get yours now! Details for ordering may be found at: http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html