[FWDLK] My apologies

Forward Look List,
I own a 1959 Plymouth, currently under restoration.
In 1959, only the front bumper could be fitted with the optional wings. I don't own a set, and it was that I was thinking of when I wrote in to the List regarding Mel's tentative plans to remanufacture the wings.
I know there are FOUR  wings to a set for the 57-8 Plymouths. My letter did sound sarcastic, and for that and for not understanding the math as Mel posted it, I apologise to Mel and the Listmembers. I will try to engage brain before putting mouth in gear, as they say.
RogerH