Re: [FWDLK] brake drums

Back the nut off until it is just flush with the end of the axel, then
attach the puller.Tighten the puller as hard as you dare, then slam the end
of it with your favorite big hammer(the bigger,the better). Hit it hard and
hit it square and you won't hurt anything. If that doesn't do it, then
repeat the above, after you heat things up with a torch.

Mike