[FWDLK] 56 Plymouth 4-sale

Hello everyone.

       I am selling my 56 Plymouth Savoy 2-dr Sedan.  It is a complete, running, drivable car in good shape.  It has a V-8 and A/T.  It is 95% rust free with the exception of a little rust in the lower rockers. It is mostly in original condition with the exception of the floor-shift, as far as I can tell.  I have limited experience with Mopars, so I am describing it as best as I can.  I don't have any pictures to send at this time as they are in storage in southern Texas, but as soon as I can get to them, I can e-mail them to anyone interested.  I am an OTR truck driver and I am currently writing from my brothers computer in Nevada.  The car is located in Victoria, Tx.

       I wanted to offer the car to the members of this list before I put it on E-bay.

       If you have any questions, please call me on my cell @ 775-848-6081, as I have limited access to the internet while on the road.

Michael Bratt
56 Plymouth(4-sale)
67 Ford Fairlane(4-sale)