[FWDLK] Portland Oregon Swap meet

Hello List,
Dan and I travelled to the Portland Ore Swap meet this past weekend. As usual, there were lots of GMs and Fords and not too many Mopars. I believe Dan will be making a post soon on cars he thought the List would be interested in.
As for me, I saw a 59 Sport Fury HT @$5500, rust bubbles evident, but a presentable car. It has a later 318 w/ floor auto installed. Call Les in Vancouver WA, 360 574 3473
1962 Newport 4dr sedan...a daily driver..$2500? Corvallis. OR 541 758 3538
RogerH