From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Matt Odom
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 11:03 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] VICTORY!

Man has conquered machine. I finally have the brake drum from the salvage yard. Now I will reveal the identity of the donor car just in case anyone else needs parts. It is a '59 Fury 4 door sedan. This car is not too bad off. The taillight assemblies are both intact. Lenses look good (not broken). The chrome around them is even in good shape. All windows are still there and not cracked. It even has power brakes and most of the engine parts. There is a '50 and '51 Sport Suburban sitting next to it. So if you think you may need parts off of these let me know. In the mean time have a blessed day.
Leah