From: Matt Odom <KO_Stratavarios@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 11:40 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1962 owner service certificate

Hi all,

While I was attempting to clean off my desk I ran across a Chrysler 1962 Owner Service Certificate book. I found it on the ground at one of the salvage yards. It is in pretty good shape all things considered. It contains; explanations of services and when they should take place, the warranty, service ledger, and service certificates. I would be happy to give this to anyone who wants it. Contact me off the list. This is first come first served.

Leah Odom
'57 Belvedere 4 dr. sedan
'55 Belair 4 dr. sedan