From: "Ross Klein" <tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "David Homstad" <Dhomstad@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 56 DeSoto from Danbury mint

> Dave (and all other Forward Lookers),
>
> I have the Danbury Mint '56 DeSoto Adventurer on my shelf, and let me tell
> you, it's one of the best models from the Danbury or Franklin Mints to
date!
> I recently spoke with Doug Dressler, who owns the car that Danbury used to
> develope the model, and he was quite pleased with the result. Doug owns
> several '56 DeSotos including a Pacesetter convertible. I'll be posting
pictures of  the Danbury DeSoto on my website as soon as my wife has time to
photograph it. I've updated the Forward Look section of my site recently,
and have also added a new section which covers station wagons and woodies in
miniature. There will be several examples of Forward Look wagons in
miniature, as time permits.

Happy collecting!

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan
> 'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"