[FWDLK] Front End Rebuild - 1959 Dodge. Tips, Tools and Sugg

[FWDLK] Front End Rebuild - 1959 Dodge. Tips, Tools and Suggestions Wanted

I have a quote to rebuild the front end of my 59 Dodge of $300-$400. I have given some thought to doing this myself.

1) What are the key "special" tools that will be needed to do the job correctly. I recall the mention of a special socket for the removal of the ball joint. What else?

2) Where is the best source for the kit. Kanter? Bernbaum? NAPA?

3) Should I do it?

James