[FWDLK] Car Cover Suggestions Wanted

I am thinking of picking up a car cover for my 59 Dodge. I want something that is hardy enough for outside (under a carport), but gentle on the paint. Does anyone have a brand that they would suggest. Is there one that is made for our cars, size wise, including the rear antennas?

Thanks!

James
1959 Dodge