Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] "desertnos"

In a message dated 4/17/02 7:55:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time, wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Be very very very aware!

Wayne

Hi Wayne,
     I do think "The Problem," him being new to eBay, was miss understanding of his listing. I think he trying to get it right and will turn out to be a great seller.
     I was just thinking I'm not very smart, if I wasn't defending him I wouldn't have people on the LIST bidding against me. But fair is fair
        <>Roy<>