[FWDLK] "A Very Humour Game"

Hello all,

Sorry this is not FWDLK related, but just the same, its something that "might" be of interest to some of you.

I received an e-mail titled "a very humour game" today.
It contained a file named play.exe and also a saved webpage.

I'm pretty sure this is some sort of virus, as upon doing a scan via norton.com (since my AntiVirus was disabled by the "virus"), several infected files haved turned up (all infected with W32.Klez.H@mm).

Just wanted to let everyone know, and also wanted to see if anyone else has received an e-mail like this.

More on the virus can be found at www.norton.com and I'm sure www.mcafee.com will have information too.  Just type the name of the virus into a search.

Once again, sorry to stray from the topic.

Garrett in Central Ohio