[FWDLK] car show

Hello fellow members....
Besides my 1957 Chrysler 300C, I have acquired a few 1958 and 1959 Dodge Sweptside pickups over the past two years. My son and I just completed one of the 1959's this past week in preparation for the Magic Valley Early Iron Car Show in Twin Falls, Idaho. Our class was the 1949-1966 Stock Trucks and we were very pleased to come home with 1st place in our class. I imagine some of you were unaware that the ForwardLook also pertained to the line of D100 pickups and especially to the Sweptside with its extremely long tail fins.

I have posted a page with some pictures from the show at:

http://www.sweptsides.com/mvei.htm

Please be patient as the pictures take a while to load.

I hope you will take a look and enjoy the pictures as much as we did the award.

George, Carole and Christopher McKovich
Stanley, Idaho

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html