Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 8 Apr 2002 to 9 Apr 2002

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 8 Apr 2002 to 9 Apr 2002 (#2002-100)

Good Morning All,
      I will be parting out the '60 Fury I got from David Van Houten in the next few weeks.  Having been parted once or twice already, there's really not too much left, save for the glass (sky-high windows) and a few trim parts.

      Please contact me off-list if you have specific needs.

Thanks,
Steve Charette