From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of chuck and sue deyoe
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 6:34 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] SMS

Hi every one I just wanted to let anyone know that I ordered my material
from SMS on mar 28 and was told it would be at my house in 10 working days.
I have been calling and calling but no one calls back I was told it was down
south ,they were short so they have to make more?  has any one else had any
this type of problems with them I know they charged my credit card 830.00
but I now have to wait to have the seats done as I have car shows starting
in the middle of may and the seats were going to be done by the 1 st of may
but no material.  thanks . chuck deyoe

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html