[FWDLK] '57 Dodge on Ebay

Don't normally get involved in this kind of thing, but after all the hoo-hah went onto ebay to have a look at the sacreligious '57 Dodge. Looks pretty fine to me for the money (as long as his reserve isn't ridiculous). Got to question the '82 Transam dash, but each to their own. I'm putting a Chevy 10-bolt rear and a Jag front clip in my '58 - anyone want to string me from the nearest tree :^)
Seriously though, I can understand people berating the guy for fitting (in their opinion) inferior parts to the car, but it just seems to get a little bit too intense sometimes - if you don't like it, don't buy it by all means.
But when I'm driving my LSD'd, proper parking-braked, power-steered, 4-pot disc-braked (also 383'd, wouldn't go as far as fitting a GM motor as well) Plymouth for a fraction of the cost of what it would've been for the uprated Mopar parts over here (England), I don't think I'll lose much sleep about my lack of brand loyalty.
Anthony Knight