[FWDLK] SMS upholstery

I've always bought my material from Original Auto Upholstery,
especially when so many negative comments have been made about
SMS.

Last fall, I needed material that Original Auto Upholstery did
not have. ABC in Pennsylvania did not have it either.

On Nov 19, I phoned Original Auto Upholstery and they had the
right stuff. I asked for a sample to be certain. The sample was
in my mailbox within a week.

On March 21, I phoned back to actually place my order. I was
dealing with Chuck, who told me he was going to Australia the
next day, and so my order would not be shipped until he returned
on April 15.

On April 16, the UPS driver rang my doorbell and had a big roll
of material for me to sign for.

So, I think SMS did a great job and did almost exactly what they
were supposed to do.

My only quibble is that I had asked for US Postal Service, rather
than UPS, because UPS adds an additional $35 customs brokerage
fee, on top of the shipping charges. So, it cost me a few extra
bucks, but at least I've got the right material to finish this
car with.

Dick Woodside

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm