From: Mike & Sharon Higgins
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 5:22 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] SMS; OAI; etc.......

Since I am in the process of redoing the interior of my 1955 Belvedere, I could use some sources of material.  Could you supply the telephone numbers of these two distributors that we have been discussing, so that I can add my own experiences to the fray?

advTHANKSance

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe

"Wrinkled was NOT one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up!"