From: Marty Stewart
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 10:29 AM
Subject: 56 Plymouth Windshield

Can any one tell me what the general availablility is for a
windshield for a 1956 Plymouth Plaza?  Is it likely I can order one
from a local glass shop or is this something that is going to have
to be found NOS somewhere in the unknown? I am in Canada.
Thank you in advance.

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm