[FWDLK] Vaccuum advance

Hello All,

I took my '57 Belvedere out for a spin around the driveway again today. It was cutting out a lot. After some detective work, it was discovered that there is a hole in the vaccuum advance diaphram. Where might I get a new one of these? Does anyone have a part number? Can I repair the hole in the one I have? Sorry to blast you with so many questions. I'm hooked and would like to be allowed to drive on the road. Hubby says not more than a mile from home until he feels the car is totally safe. Thanks in advance for your help. Have a wonderful blessed day.

Leah Odom
'57 Belvedere
'55 Belair