[FWDLK] 710

Hi to all,
    I usually don't send forwards that I receive.  You may have already heard it. I thought it was good so I'm sending it.  It reminds me of the story that Dave related a few years ago at the parts store.
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa

The other day I was in the local auto part store. A lady comes in and asks for a seven ten cap. We all looked at each other and said, "What's a seven ten cap?"

She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some how, and I need a new one."

"What kind of a car is it on," they asked?

Now I'm thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but no, she said it's a Buick.

"OK lady, how big is it?"

She makes a circle with her hands about 3 inches in diameter.

"What does it do?" we asked.

She said, "I don't know but it's always been there."

One of us gave her a note pad and asked her if she could draw a picture of it. So she makes a circle about 3 inches in diameter and in the center she writes 710. The guys behind the counter are looking at it upside down as she writes it...and they just fall down behind the counter.

IF YOU NEED TO, WRITE IT DOWN ON PAPER!!!