From: "Mark J. Hash" <mjh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Freeman's Auto in Whitehall MT
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 19:58:19 -0700

Well,
It was bound to happen sooner or later. . .Freman's Auto in Whitehall,
Montana has finally joined the ebay community.  Their user id is
"fremansaa".  I've personally toured the yard there, and he has TWO 300C
converts, of course stripped bare, many 300 letter cars, some Furys,
Adventurers, and gobs of lesser Forward Lookers.  The rare stuff is inside
on shelves, so we should see some good items come up for sale under his
user id. . .

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury in OR