[FWDLK] Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet

[FWDLK] Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet

Elijah Scott and I would like to invite all owners
and/or enthusiasts of Imperials and all Forward Look and
C-Body Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, and Chrysler products to
attend the Southern Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet
in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the weekend of June 7 - 8.
We had a fine meet last summer and decided to expand
this year's meet to include all C-Body Mopar Products.

Make your plans now to attend the 2002 Southern
Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet.  Tons of pictures
with accompanying text of last year's Southern
Regional Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga can
be found at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2001/.
Last year's meet was one of the best Chrysler &
Imperial events I've ever been to.  And remember --
this year's meet is open to ALL C Body and Forward Look
 Chrysler products! So polish that chrome, wax that paint, shine
those tires, and come to the Southern Regional
Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga, TN, on June
7th and 8th.

All registration information is available at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2002/

Hope to see you there!

Robert Soule

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm