[FWDLK] Cleaning the Garage

I have decided to part with treasures in an effort to clean out the garage.
I have two wire wheels I bought at Hershey for $90.00 each some years ago
for the 55 New Yorker both slightly different. They are marked Made in USA
by Motor Wheel. One is stamped 15K, 5 1/2, 717 and the other is stamped 15K,
5, 719. I also have a hemi 2 x 4bbl intake stamped 1334285, I think it might
be off of a marine hemi. I have one non Forwardlook 2 X 4bbl intake stamped
1464580. I'm pretty sure it was for a 56 Caddy engine I was going to stick
in one of the boats. I will be digging out more 55 Chrysler stuff in the
next couple of days. I know I bought extra sill plates for the St. Regis and
I've got a couple of sets of  hemi valve covers some place,  a WCFB, an air
cleaner etc. etc. Any interest email me directly.

Ron Dulmage
Duvall, WA
55 New Yorker St. Regis

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm