Re: [FWDLK] car hauler

I don't doubt Roger's word about his sour experience. However, I just hired Kiwi to transport a car for me.  He was highly recommended to me by two separate members on the Forwardlook list.  He may have been depending upon less than reliable help him get through a tough time.  He told me that his wife had been hospitalized recently and because he was off the road for a while he is trying to get caught up on his commitments.  From what Mr. King told me he I gathered that he usually drives the truck himself.  His rates reflect a small business operation. I'll report my own experience to the list after I get the car as merely one additional data point. Meanwhile Roger is out of pocket and should have a remedy under his contract.

Regards to all,

Bob McGrath