[FWDLK] interesting literature site

I ran across this searchable site for car books. Can anyone recommend
these two books? 1. 1950-60 compilation of articles about Plymouth, 92
pages and 2. 1956-76 articles about Plymouth Fury, 132 pages. Just
wondering since I'm ordering from them anyway. I won a 1957 Plymouth
service manual from them for $13.95 and they just listed another. -Steve
D.

http://www.books4cars.com/search.asp?findmake=model&findyear=1957&finddesc=plymouth&Submit=Go%21